Royal Park is a beautiful community, and while just west of I-95, the location is still minutes to Wilton Manors, downtown Fort Lauderdale and Flagler Village, Fort Lauderdale beaches, shopping, restaurants, and major highways.
As an owner-resident at Royal Park, I am uniquely qualified in assisting buyers and sellers. Royal Park Condominiums is a secure, gated community of 671 units located in Oakland Park surrounded by canals just west of Easterlin Park. The complex has 21, 4-story buildings with 32 units each. 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom condos each with a patio or balcony are available. One bedroom units are 750 sq. ft. and two bedroom units are 975 sq. ft. Almost all of the units are have canal views.
The Royal Park complex is self-managed, and owner’s enjoy the following amenities:
- Pet Friendly with no weight restrictions
- 3 heated pools
- 24 hour gated security
- Clubhouse with kitchen and large event space
- Separate Men’s & Women’s Exercise Gyms
- Separate Men’s & Women’s Saunas & Steamrooms
- BBQ/Picnic areas
- Ground Floor Laundry in each building
- Ground Floor Storage in each building
- Bicycle Storage in each building
There are good opportunities for first time home buyers, with 1 bedroom units with original kitchens & baths starting around $80,000. Two bedroom units are selling between $115,000 and $160,000. For detailed information, visit the Royal Park web site.