I recently completed Continuing Education to become certified as a Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) and as a Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA). These two certifications combined give home sellers who select me to represent the sale of their property benefit from specialized knowledge and training that other real estate agents do not.
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
As a Seller Representative Specialist, the SRS Designation elevates professional standards, enhances individual performance, and recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential in professionally and ethically representing sellers. As an SRS, I understand your perspectives and I am qualified and committed to helping you achieve a successful transaction.
The courses provide a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help me represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
The SRS is now recognized by the National Association of REALTORS® as an official designation, and current SRS designees will also be recognized as real estate professionals who adhere to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, the highest ethical standards in the industry.
Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
Determining property values depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and approaching the pricing assignment from various perspectives. As a Pricing Strategy Advisor, my additional skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers allows me to better guide clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
The National Association of REALTORS® PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) certification provides a framework for understanding:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to guide clients through the CMA
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices