The Reserve at Edgewood is a private and gated community of 105 townhomes that will be built at 2807 SW 15th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. The development includes a recreation area, dog park, grilling area, fitness center, clubhouse, heated swimming pool and spa. Pre-Construction Pricing Starting in the low $300,000’s.
The Developer is planning to break ground on the Infrastructure, Pool, Clubhouse and Recreation Area in May 2016. The 1st Phase of the townhomes will break ground in September 2016 and to be ready for handover in September 2017.
The development offers two-story townhomes in three different floor plan options:
- Construction Material: CBS / Flat-Tile Roof
- Hurricane Impact Windows
- Central A/C
- 9 ft. Ceilings
- Ceramic Tile & Carpets. (Upgrade Includes Porcelain Tile & Engineered Wood)
- Kitchen Appliances: Ge Electric
- Laundry Room In Residence
- Walk-In Closets
- Pets Allowed
Architect: Gustavo J. Carbonell, P.A.
Multitudes of urban infill developments designed with attention to details have received many awards. Our philosophy is thinking of ourselves occupying what we design and the community that will enjoy the developments for years to come
Developer: Brick O. Real Estate Development
Brick O. is a real estate development company based in South Florida with more than 10 years of experience. Brick O. specializes in boutique-style single family and townhomes communities as well as condo residences.
The developer is currently taking reservations:
- $5,000 at reservation
- 10% of purchase price at contract (investors – 20%)
- 5% of purchase price at ground breaking
- 5% of purchase price at rooftop
- 80% of purchase price at closing (investors – 70%)