Metropolitan is a new rental apartment complex located just blocks from Wilton Drive off Dixie Highway south of Five Points. Metropolitan offers the perfect blend of classical modern architecture, luxurious finishes, and resort-style amenities, all just two blocks from the vibrant dining and entertainment of Wilton Drive. Currently under construction, leasing reservations are now being taken for an estimated March 2016 move-in date.
- Rental units include studios, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments. The units feature:
- Open Kitchens & Island Bar Seating
- Luxurious Master Bedrooms with Walk-In Closets
- Designer Kitchen cabinets, stainless appliances & granite counters
- Washers & Dryers in each residence
- Spa-Inspired Bathrooms with granite vanity tops
- Upgraded Flooring
- Balcony overlooking resort, park-like setting
The complex amenities includes:
- Resort-style Pool & Hot Tub
- Fitness Studio
- Clubhouse with Wi-Fi & Big Screen TV
- Boardroom, Cyber Cafe & Biz Center
- Yoga Studio & Massage Room
- Private Garages
- Dog Park
- Car Wash & Car Charging Station
- On-Site Management
- Herb Garden
- Outdoor Kitchen & BBQ Area
- Climate Controlled Resident Storage
There are 10 floorpans to choose from, ranging from 627 sq. ft. studios to 1,357 sq. ft. 3 bedroom suites. Metropolitan is a pet-friendly complex, with a maximum of 2 pets per unit. Here’s four samples of floorpans to choose from:
Tenant Responsibilities: Tenants are responsible for electric, cable TV & Internet, as well as water, sewer and trash payments. In addition, the management requires each tenant to carry Renters Insurance including Liability coverage.
Pricing ranges from $1400 to $2800 per month. However, any pet will add $20 per month per pet to the rental price. The detached garages are optional at $150 per month on a first-come, first-served basis.
Units can be reserved now with a $500 deposit along with a $100 application fee and $250 Reservation Fee. If approved, the $500 deposit is the security. Qualified applicants must earn at least 3 times the monthly rent applying for as well as have zero evictions and a good credit score (determined by the management). A $500 non-refundable pet deposit ($800 for 2 dogs) required at move-in.