Setting yourself up for a quick sale involves many factors, but it can be easier than you think! Setting the right price is essential to attracting buyers, but what else can you do to sell your home in the shortest amount of time? I am happy to enclose this complimentary report on sales activity in your community, and would like to help you sell your home both quickly and for the highest price. Here is a list of steps you can take to help ensure a speedy sale.
- Price It Right from the Start! – A proper comparative market analysis can help you maximize the realistic asking price for your home without scaring off potential buyers. My knowledge of your community can help you find the ideal price.
- Enhance Your Home’s Curb Appeal – New sod, colorful flowers, and a freshly painted front door will grab buyers’ attention. Curb appeal is everything when it comes to first impressions.
- Update the Exterior and Interior – Keep things current so you don’t fall behind. New fixtures, fresh paint, and updated landscaping are easy, affordable, and keep you on par with comparable homes in your neighborhood. I can provide you with insight as to which projects will benefit the sale of your home the most.
- Clean and Declutter – Prospective buyers should be able to envision their family in the house, not yours. The less clutter around your home, the easier this will be, and the larger your home will appear.
- Stage Your Home to Showcase Its Possibilities – Give roles to rooms which don’t have an ‘obvious’ use. Home staging is the best tool to accomplish this goal. I can provide you with professional staging advice that will make a lasting first impression on potential buyers.
- Make the Property Easy to Show – Buyers want to discuss your home while on a walkthrough, and I can give them the perfect tour. They don’t want to do it with you standing behind them. Pre-plan where you’re going to spend most of your time when your home is on the market, so you have morning, evening, and weekend times available for interested buyers to tour your home.
- Remove Your Pets! – A potential buyer might not share your feelings for Fluffy and Fido. Pet hair and odor can be a huge turn-off for some buyers. Have a place for your pets to stay when buyers are scheduled to tour your home.
- Make Sure Your Listing is Viewable on Real Estate Websites – With today’s technology, many buyers want to view your home and neighborhood from the comfort of their living room. I can market your home to thousands of potential buyers on nearly every outlet used by today’s buyers. I will also ensure the content displayed is both professional and attractive to generate the highest number of interested buyers.
- Get Professional Photos of Your Home – Potential buyers will probably see your home in a picture before they see it in person. Get their attention at first glance! I can have professional photographs taken which highlight all of your home’s most attractive features.
- Showcase What’s Great About Your Neighborhood – Your neighborhood is often a big selling point with prospective buyers. Amenities, schools, and other features can turn an interested buyer into a contract.
I specialize in the representation of homeowners from your community, and believe my knowledge of your local market can ensure the successful sale of your home. If you require the services of a real estate professional in the future, please allow me to outline how I can exceed your greatest expectations.